Well, we are 2 months to go to our biggest event yet and we’ve been working 24/7 to make this upcoming PRCC the greatest entertainment event in the Caribbean. So here is the latest status report. As always, some of this information could change in the upcoming weeks.
The most frequent question is about tickets. So let’s start with that. The tickets are available at ticketpop.com and it's outlets at Walmart and Amigo supermarkets. Also there are a limited quantity of tickets at the 4 stores of Teatrocentro. In the case of Teatrocentro specifically, you don’t have to pay the service charge. This year we have four kinds of tickets. Remember all ticket sales are subject to tax and service charges. The tickets are:
- Saturday - $16 + tax and service charge
- Sunday - $16 + tax and service charge
- 2day Pass - $26 + tax and service charge (only 2000 available and will NOT be on sale at the event)
- Masquerade Cosplay Party - $15 + tax and service charge
Masquerade Cosplay Party
- Our firsts ever Pre-Con party. Tickets are selling fast and we only have around 500 available. DJ Music by Elcar and Tofu.DJ. The Masquerade is the best way to start the PRCC celebration. Tickets prices are $15 plus tax and service charge at ticketpop.com or their outlets. This event is 18+ with ID Check at the entrance. more info here: http://www.facebook.com/events/260060517447343/
- Like every year we gather the biggest concentration of cosplayers under the same roof. The only rule is to have fun. Don’t miss the cosplay runway every day at the Main Stage and vote for your favorite during the weekend. Every day we will select the top ten cosplayers voted from the attendance.
PRCC Short Film Fest
- After the great showcase and response from the attendance in 2012, the PRCC Short film fest will return this year with more short films and of course, the attendance will decide the winner.
- Do you want your 15 minutes of fame at the Main Stage? We will have several spots available during the weekend for skits. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your ideas. Please no live music or bands.
- Like every year Gaming Zone will held several tournaments during the weekend. Tittles like Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and more. All the info and details coming soon.
- The video Gaming Arena will be filled up with the latest games and competition. Stay tuned for more details.
- The final event schedule will be available in a few weeks. IMPORTANT, every day we will have different conferences for our attendees. Who knows, maybe we'll have some surprises.
Guests and attending professionals
Apart of the official Special Guests of the event, the company American Icon Autographs will be at the event with their own attending guests. Final Guest schedule and autograph pricing will be available soon:
- Kevin Sorbo – Hercules, Andromeda
- Todd Haberkorn – Natsu Dragneel, Ling Yao,
- David Finch – DC Entertainment
- Jordan Hembrough – Host of Travel Channel’s The Toy Hunter
- Anthony Misiano – Harley’s Joker
- Paris Themmen – Mike Teevee, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Kevin Nash – WWE, NWO at American Icon Autographs
- Sara Jean Underwood – Attack of the Show, at American Icon Autographs
- Candace Bailey – Attack of the Show, at American Icon Autographs
- Andrew Bryniarski – Leatherface, Texas Chainsaw Massacre at American Icon Autographs
- Juan Fernández – DC Entertainment
- Anne Cain – Illustrator
- Edwin Vazquez – Bongo Comics
Local Artist and Studios
- AC Osorio
- Algaro Comics
- DG Comics
- Tico Jimenez
- Efraín Morales
- Art of Jose Vega
- Soda Pop Comics
- Amin Amat
- Aleatoric Studios
- Trueno Comics
- Cheo Illustration
- Dave Alvarez Studio
- Da’MaRojo Studios
- Xpin-off creative Group
- Manga Chasers
- Kids Gone Wrong
- Pernicious Press
- Tom Beland
International Artists and Studios
- Camilo Ruiz
- Action Lab Entertainment
- NPC Comics
- Gabriel Lamberty
- Convex Publishing
- Cesar Feliciano
- Saturday – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Masquerade Party – Friday 24 – 8:00 pm - ?
Basic Rules and regulations. Every year we receive thousands of attendees and we encourage everyone to follow some rules so we can have a great event.
- Please be kind and respectful with your fellow attendees, especially if you are going to take a picture from one of the hundreds attending Cosplayers, at least let them know that you are taking a picture.
- If you receive a recommendation from one of our staff members, please cooperate with them.
- There will be a weapons check at the entrance, we are very strict with this matter and we will do everything in our hands to have a secure event.
- Sales and/or Promotions of any kind are forbidden at the event areas including but not limited to exhibitor hall, conference rooms, lobby, parking lot, etc. You need to be part of the Exhibitors, Sponsors or have written permission from the event promoters to do so. If you get caught doing it, you will be banned form the event immediately. So, please save yourself a lot of problems and respect our paying Sponsors, Exhibitors and Attendees.
- We reserve the right to admission.
Soon we will have the exhibitor list, event schedule and floor plan. Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks. If you have any question, let us know.